Both developed and published by Mixed Realms Pte Ltd Sairento VR is a mission based first person hybrid mixing both gunplay and swordplay set in a futuristic japan. Right now this game is available in early access but the full version wil be available in August.
In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones – a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas. You are tasked with uncovering the sinister secret behind other members of the Silent Ones turning into crazed nano-infected shells of their former self and in the process, fight your way through multitudes of your past comrades.
Here are some of the game highlights
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with a futuristic katana, blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns or pierce them with shurikens fired from your shuriken gun.
• Fancy hurling blade beams from your katana? You can do so by upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions and destroying enemies.
• Leap 15 feet into the air, perform double jumps, run across walls or slide across the floor like only a true action superstar could.
• Fight enemies ranging from mutated samurais and devious ninjas to creepy robot geishas and hulking sumos.
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in locations like a temple, atop a speeding train and other exotic places.
• Submit yourself to a visual treat fighting an assortment of enemies with smart AI.